Saturday, May 20, 2017

James' Jibber-Jabber: Logic.

Hello guys! So I'm currently on a work trip in China and it's...well the hotel is nice. I haven't really seen anything apart f...

Hello guys!

So I'm currently on a work trip in China and it's...well the hotel is nice. I haven't really seen anything apart from the hotel because of work, but what I have seen (including the hotel) is cosmopolitan and good.
Anyhow! This work trip has given me an epiphany on a thing or two, one of which can be translated into the latest version of....
So we were at the supermarket the other day and I saw this humongous can of beer. and I bought it. I was very proud of myself. I mean like LOOK AT IT. HAVE YOU SEEN A BIGGER CAN OF BEER OR ANYTHING AT ALL??!!!
No you have not. Not unless you the can is a garbage can. Anyway, I bought this exciting one litre can of beer and was so proud of myself.

But you know, my colleagues were not so understanding of my pride. And so, the conversations which followed went something along these lines:
Colleague, "That's a lot of beer."
Me, "IKR!!! IT'S LIKE A ONE LITRE CAN!"
Colleague, "Do you like beer?"
Me, "Not particularly. I drink it and it's ok."
Colleague, "But you bought a lot of beer."
Me, "Nono, I bought only one can, and only because it's a one litre can."
Colleague, "Why didn't you buy a smaller can?"
Me, "Because I have never seen a one litre can before, and I have seen many 330 ml cans in my life."
Colleague, "But that's still a lot of beer."
Me, "You bought more beer. You bought a six pack."
Colleague, "You could have shared my beer!"
Me, " NO I WANT A ONE LITRE CAN OF BEER!"
Anyway, I didn't think much of it until I was proudly showing off my beer purchase to James over WhatsApp video that night.
Me, "LOOK AT MY BEEEERRRRRR."
James, "HAHA. You just bought it because it's a big can."
Me, "LOOK AT ITTTTTTTT."
James, "Very nice, well done."
And that's how it's done. This is why I married James of course. He doesn't ask me stupid questions like, "Why did you buy a big can of beer?" Because it's big la! Then?
(Via Giphy).

I also bought another alcoholic drink in a can. But only because it's called "tok tok".
But my colleagues didn't that either and asked me what is in the drink, whether it is nice, what country it's from, and whether I've had it before. Seriously! Why can't I buy a drink because I like the way it looks?
(Via Wikia).

Also how I chose my husband of course.
The end.

Can't wait to be back in Singapore!
❤ Jac

You Might Also Like

0 comments